Duration until 31.12.2021
We are currently looking for a Project Scheduler for our client in Oulu, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible with a duration until 31.12.2021.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Plan and execute project control tasks from medium to large scale projects
- Execute cost control and monitor and communicate budget, actual and forecasted costs
- Take portfolio responsibility from PC perspective
- Handle project management tasks in small and medium scale projects independently. Act as a substitute for project managers, when needed
- Drive development of professional project control processes and practices as well as to act as role model and mentor for Project Engineers
What do we expect from you?
- Relevant education background
- Experience in industrial investment projects
- Good skills with Primavera and other tools (MS Project)
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate with different parties
- Working in a multi-project environment requires good organization, prioritization and time management skills
- Good communication skills
- English skills required
- Finnish language skills considered as a benefit
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.