Duration until 31.12.2020
We are currently looking for an experienced Project Schedulers, Planners for our clients in Finland (for several locations: Helsinki, Sotkamo, Eurajoki, Harjavalta, Hamina).
The start would be as soon as possible and the duration will vary, depends of the projects lenghts.
- To work with and supervise other schedulers
- Responsibility of the whole project schedule (other schedulers have limited areas under responsibility)
- Provides monthly/weekly schedule and progress status report
- Evaluate actual construction progress and provide regular schedule update
- Maintain, monitor and update the construction schedule during the life cycle of the Project
- Relevant education background
- Previous experience of similar tasks
- Technical background considered as a benefit (civil, mechanical and/or electrical)
- Good skills in MS Project and/or Primavera as the clients are using these as main tools
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent English required
- Finnish language skills considered as a benefit
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The positions will be filled as soon as a suitable applicants are found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.