Estimated start date: 31.12.2018
Vacancy type: Fixed-term / temporary, Duration 12 months
We are currently looking for Project Scheduler for our Client in Tampere, Finland.
Main responsibilities of a Project Scheduler:
- Leads and facilitates the planning process, compiles basis of schedule
- Sets up the project schedule development and control as well as progress reporting in all types of projects independently
- Calculates the project progress, forecasts the future
- Communicates the schedule status and provides the analysis to project management; updates the schedule for future works when necessary
- Actively engages with Project Team and relevant customer representatives as well as other stakeholders
- Degree in Engineering or similar education
- Experience in project management, control and planning in industrial investment projects (engineering, procurement and site operations)
- Excellent ability to identify bottle necks on the project looking at the schedule and advise the project team accordingly
- Excellent leadership, communication and inter-personal skills in English (mandatory), Finnish language is an advantage
- Strong self-leadership skills, proactive and persistent attitude, hands-on mentality and desire to further develop in your role and grow within the team
- Working knowledge of scheduling tools is mandatory for this position (MS Project & MS Server)
- Ability to work independently, collaborating closely and networking easily with all departments in all locations
- Fluent in English
Please register as a jobseeker and apply for the position through our website.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact Mrs. Sanna Uronen by E-mail, email@example.com.
The post will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.