Duration 6 months
We are currently looking for a Project Quality Manager for our client in Kongsberg, Norway. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated project length is 6 months.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Review Contract Quality requirements and assist Project Manager with establishing project documentation.
- Implement quality planning to ensure project is executed in accordance with quality requirements.
- Establish and implement the Project Quality Plan.
- Implement Project Inspection and Test plan.
- Manage and coordinate QA, QC, and MC activities in the project
- Assist and advise the Project Team in Quality management related matters.
- Review Subcontractor’s quality documentation. Monitor Subcontractor’s Quality plan. Communicate company QA requirements during the kick-off meeting with Subcontractor.
- Participate/ facilitate Project risk reviews and follow up status of mitigation activities as required.
- Prepare QA input to project weekly and/or Client monthly reports.
- Establish, monitor and report project Quality related KPI’s
- Ensure that project experience related to Quality matters is documented and retained for use in future projects (“Lessons Learned”).
- Evaluate/assess/audit subcontractors' management systems.
- Report project related non-conformances, deviation requests and incidents using SAP, Synergi and Client systems. Follow up incidents and ensure timely closure of actions.
- Plan, perform, report and follow-up internal project audits and verifications.
- Plan and coordinate Impact Quality (IQ) training/ familiarization as required by project.
- Participate in investigations when required
What do we expect from you?
- To be solid team player with strong communication skills. Comfortable in engaging at all levels in the organization and with Client, Vessel and Supplier personnel.
- Flexible and comfortable working in a dynamic work environment
- Solution orientated
- Comfortable with presenting in front of large and small groups
- Influential and persuasive regarding QA and Risk issues
- Preferred Experience and Education
- University Degree in a relevant engineering or technical discipline.
- Experience from offshore related industry.
- Knowledge of and working experience with ISO 9001Standards and industrial best practice.
- Previous experience on subsea projects in a Quality related function
- Experience with Risk Management
- Experience with investigation methodology and root cause analysis
- Fluent English required
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.