Duration until 26.08.2020
We are currently looking for a Project Planner for our client in Hamina, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated project length is until 26.08.2020.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide a high quality of service to the project manager
- Review Contract documentation and highlight key schedule and tracking requirements
- Develop Construction schedule based on high level target schedule and WBS received from Project manager
- Support in client schedule negotiations
- Labour & Metrics load the schedule based on hours & quantities received from the Commercial Team
- Develop the required Trackers and Reporting templates
- Develop fully integrated construction schedule in conjunction with the Main Contractor and Project Manager
- Measure & track weekly progress and efficiency in consultation with the Site Team and validate this formally with the Commercial Team every 2 / 3 weeks
- Highlight potential risks and roadblocks to the project team and lead planner on an ongoing basis
- Support the implementation of Planning Process
- Validation of High Level Target Schedule
- Optimize build schedule & develop “Pinch Pint Register”
- Submit the Schedule and S-curve (& all subsequent schedules) for review and approval to the Lead Planner
What do we expect from you?
- Mechanical or Electrical background
- Engineering or Construction Management Related Degree / Trade Certification (any of these with the right experience)
- 5-15 years’ experience / demonstrate ability to develop and implement plans, monitor and control work
- Must be capable of producing project plans from design and commercial information
- Microsoft Project / P6 or Equivalent Planning Software, Microsoft Office tools – Excellent report writing skills
- Time management essential to satisfy demands of busy schedule and reporting calendar
- Energetic approach to work
- Fluent English required
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: email@example.com
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.