Duration 12 months
We are currently looking for a Project Planner for our client in Kilpilahti, Finland. The start will be as soon as possible and the estimated duration is 12 months.
Main responsibilities of a Project Planner:
- Leads and facilitates the planning process, compiles basis of schedule
- Sets up the project schedule development and control as well as progress reporting in all types of projects independently
- Calculates the project progress, forecasts the future
- Communicates the schedule status and provides the analysis to project management; updates the schedule for future works when necessary
- Actively engages with Project Team and relevant customer representatives as well as other stakeholders
We are expecting the following qualifications from you:
- Degree in Engineering or similar education
- Experience in project management, control and planning in industrial investment projects (engineering, procurement and site operations)
- Excellent ability to identify bottle necks on the project looking at the schedule and advise the project team accordingly
- Excellent leadership, communication and inter-personal skills
- Strong self-leadership skills, proactive and persistent attitude, hands-on mentality and desire to further develop in your role and grow within the team
- Working knowledge of scheduling tools is mandatory for this position (Primavera 6)
- Ability to work independently, collaborating closely and networking easily with all departments in all locations
- Fluent in English
- Finnish language skills considered considered as a benefit
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The person selected must pass a health examination including a drug test. Security clearance is obtained for the person with their consent.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.