Estimated start date: 01.04.2019
Duration until 31.12.2020
Our mission is to match talented employees to challenging positions within our client companies who operate in various industries: energy, manufacturing, construction and many more. For this position, we give all our employees full support throughout the whole employment process. Whatever position/role you will perform through us, your work will be meaningful and you will have a significant impact on the project.
We are currently looking for a Project Planner for our Client in Kilpilahti, Finland.
Main responsibilities of a Project Planner:
- Leads and facilitates the planning process, compiles basis of schedule
- Sets up the project schedule development and control as well as progress reporting in all types of projects independently
- Calculates the project progress, forecasts the future
- Communicates the schedule status and provides the analysis to project management; updates the schedule for future works when necessary
- Actively engages with Project Team and relevant customer representatives as well as other stakeholders
We are expecting the following qualifications from you:
- Degree in Engineering or similar education
- Experience in project management, control and planning in industrial investment projects (engineering, procurement and site operations)
- Excellent ability to identify bottle necks on the project looking at the schedule and advise the project team accordingly
- Excellent leadership, communication and inter-personal skills
- Strong self-leadership skills, proactive and persistent attitude, hands-on mentality and desire to further develop in your role and grow within the team
- Working knowledge of scheduling tools is mandatory for this position (Primavera 6)
- Ability to work independently, collaborating closely and networking easily with all departments in all locations
- Fluent in English
- Finnish language skills considered considered as a benefit
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: email@example.com.
The person selected must pass a health examination including a drug test. Security clearance is obtained for the person with their consent.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.