Estimated start date: 28.02.2019
Duration 6 months
Our mission is to help talented professionals to find the best possible jobs and companies. For this position, we offer a time-being contract and an opportunity to be a part of a unique international community that is working for a better future.
We are currently looking for a Project Planner for our client in Ulvila, Finland.
Main responsibilities of a Project Planner:
- Lead and facilitate the planning process, compiles basis of schedule
- Set up the project schedule development and control as well as progress reporting in all types of projects independently
- Calculate the project progress, forecasts the future
- Communicate the schedule status and provides the analysis to project management; updates the schedule for future works when necessary
- Actively engage with Project Team and relevant customer representatives as well as other stakeholders
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Degree in Engineering or similar education
- Experience in project management, control and planning in industrial investment projects (engineering, procurement and site operations)
- Excellent ability to identify bottle necks on the project looking at the schedule and advise the project team accordingly
- Technical knowledge and experience in mechanical process equipment in industrial facilities. (pulp, paper, wood industry)
- Excellent leadership, communication and inter-personal skills
- Strong self-leadership skills, proactive and persistent attitude, hands-on mentality and desire to further develop in your role and grow within the team
- Working knowledge of MS-Project is mandatory for this position
- Experience of Primavera 6 scheduling tool is beneficial
- Ability to work independently, collaborating closely and networking easily with all departments in all locations
- Fluent English
- Finnish language is an advantage
By creating your own job seeker profile you are already one step closer to your next professional challenge.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: email@example.com.
The post will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.