We are currently looking for a Project Manager for our clients tank building scope in Somerset, England. Start of the project would be in the beginning of 2021.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Responsible for making decisions both small and large
- Making sure the tasks are completed as assigned and the quality standards are met
- Making sure there is an efficient communication within the project team
- Relevant Engineering background
- Previous experience of similar tasks
- Experience from tanks, storage tanks and Tank fabrication
- Good team working skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Nuclear project experience preferred but not essential
- English skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid UK work permit can be considered.
Enersense International Plc implements zero-emission energy solutions and is closely involved in supporting the current energy breakthrough and making a zero-emission society a reality. Enersense’s brand and the ability of its personnel to adopt new ways of working and of using digital technology are especially well known through large construction projects in Finland and internationally in approximately 40 countries. The company has around 2,400 employees.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.*Somerset