Duration 2-3 months
We are currently looking for a Project Manager for our client in Hamina, Finland. The start would be during Summer and the estimated project duration is 2-3 months, with possibility for an extension.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Take full responsibility for the delivery of all aspects of the Technical Projects
- Identify challenges and offer solutions
- Identify trade contractors, systems and manufacturers for team appraisal
- Manage the design process including the production and review of design and shop drawings
- Review design and shop drawings, the project program and contribute where necessary
- Offer high level strategic thinking at project level
- Actively promote Technology Solutions philosophy and culture
- Produce precise and succinct project reports
- Take responsibility for strategic control of the program
- Chair regular project meetings with the supply chain and client teams
- Offer buildability advice and value engineering solutions
- Have a thorough understanding of M&E systems
- Promote and implement Zero Defects Initiative
- Implement Absolute Completion initiatives
- Monitor the design against cost plan
- Day to day management of project team
- Own the commissioning program and process
- Management of Mechanical safe systems of work
- Project Management of various MEP projects within the MARCUS (Moves, Add's, Retrofits, Changes, Utilities and Security) team
- Responsible for all aspects of a project from Tender through to Absolute Completion
- Work with the commercial management and scheduling teams to ensure that projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Mechanical Engineering background
- Previous project management experience
- Previous experience of working in project environment
- Experience of managing budgets and sites
- Good IT skills
- A professional, proactive approach
- Effective communication skills and experience in negotiating (both internally and externally with customers)
- Organised and methodical nature
- Patient and composed under pressure
- Excellent time management skills
- PMP or IPMA certificates considered as a benefit
- Ability to work individually and as part of the wider project team
- English required
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Please note that due to clients urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.