Duration 4-6 months
We are currently looking for a Project Manager for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated project duration is 4-6 months with a possibility for an extension.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Preparation Feasibility study materials
- Exploring alternatives regarding eg. the method and place of allotment
- Preparation of a possible investment decision
- Responsible of the possible implementation of the project
What do we expect from you?
- Suitable education background and experienced in carrying out projects
- Flexibility and determination
- Good communication skills
- Experience in working in the nuclear industry is considered an asset
- English and Finnish language skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
If you have questions, please contact:Tiia Johansson,+358 (0)44 755 8999 (mobile), email@example.com
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.