Duration Until further noticed
We are currently looking for Project Managers for our clients construction projects in Yuzhno, Russia. The start would be as soon as possible and the durarion will be until further notice.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Management of all aspects of delivering the project
- Supervision of the project
- Handling of and cooperation with subcontractors
- Identifying and assigning individual job assignments for the team
- Making sure the tasks are completed as assigned and the quality standards are met
- Monitoring and reporting on the performance of the team
- Making sure there is an efficient communication within the project team
- Ensuring that the project is completed on time and within budget
- Responsible for notifying project risks based on the project requirements, contracts and other available information
- Making sure health and safety standards are met on site
- Monitor works to confirm they are being carried out in accordance with the operations strategy, standards, policies, procedures and the best practices
What will be expect from you?
- Engineering background
- Experience in Project Management work in construction projects
- Knowledge of local procedures
- Good team management and team work skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- HSE awareness
- Fluent English and Russian language skills required
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.