Duration until 30.06.2021
We are currently looking for a Project Manager for our client in Porvoo, Finland. The start would be in the end of 2019 and the estimated project length is until 30.06.2021.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Managing and leading the assigned projects according to the contract and client delivery process and quality standard safely
- Ensuring project team members' understanding and commitement to project scope, schedule and cost as well as driving for project team members' ownership of own scope
- Driving for project management best practices and efficient communication in order to create seamless and goal oriented team work in projects
- Controlling projects' scope, schedule and costs
- Developing and implementing mitigation plans for deviances in schedule/budget/deliverables as well as unanticipated occurrences and risks when required
- Preparing change request of any deviation and leading the customer approval process Ensuring project profitability Ensuring compliance to legal and authority requirements
- Maintaining awareness of safety and environmental requirements
- Maintaining project's data in client ERP and other applicable systems.
- You will work closely with our internal steering group and our Customer to ensure that the project is progressing as agreed and to explore new opportunities
What do we expect from you?
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. in engineering or other applicable field
- Significant experience in Project Management in EPC/EPCm industrial investment projects including strong customer interface
- Strong insight in proactive Project Management and Control methods, procedures and systems
- Broad understanding of investment project life cycle including engineering disciplines, procurement and construction as well as interactions thereto.
- Team management experience and international project management certification, e.g. PMP or IPMA-C are considered advantages
- Working safely at all times is essential
- Effective management and leadership skills valued
- Effective communication, presentation and negotiation skills valued
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills valued
- Team player, strong interpersonal and collaboration skills valued
- English skills needed
- Other language skills considered as an advantage
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.