Estimated start date: 28.02.2019
Duration 3 years
Our mission at Enersense is to help Top Engineering Talents to find the best possible positions and be part of meaningful projects. Our employees are working all around the world and have achieved great career growth in various locations globally.
We are looking for a Site Manager, a strong team player to lead the development of a Pulp mill process areas equipment installation for our client's project in Russia. The role will start with the assignment in the Project Planning offices in Finland and Russia. During the execution phase, the responsibility will grow to a Site Manager role.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
During the planning phase:
- Advise in construction/subcontracting strategy planning
- Review and advise on constructability and prefabrication of the plant areas
- Prepare the construction schedule and construction management manpower plan
- Coordinate the preparation of requests for quotations for the construction contractors (technical documentation prepared in home offices), prepare technical bid comparison
- Technical expert in supplier selection process, audit of selected bidders, negotiate with the subcontracts as a leader of the team
- Prepare (with home office support) risk and HSE management plans for the site
During the execution phase:
- Lead the site supervisory team and represent the Supplier as Site Manager
- Assure that health and safety standards are met on site
- Maintain the construction schedule and construction management manpower plan
- Coordinate interfaces with disciplines, areas, and contractors
- Arrange management of incoming materials and erection documentation
- Prepare the site facilities for supervisors prior to the mobilization
- Facilitate site meetings with contractors and End Customer
- Prepare weekly erection progress reports
- Maintain and agree approval of change orders with project manager, contractors and End Customer
- Arrange compilation of site final documentation for Supplier and End Customer
- Engineering degree from a university or technical college
- 10 years or more experience in leading position in site activities and contractor management in pulp & paper or energy industry
- Experience as a site manager in Russia is an advantage
- Experience on Russian industrial plant construction sites is a must
- Proactive HSE mindset for works at construction sites
- Strong Experience in Construction Management work in industrial construction projects, including scheduling and planning
- Competence and solid track record in Contract & Claims management
- Strong negotiation skills
- Good team management and team work skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Fluent Russian and English required
By creating your own job seeker profile and applying for this position you are already one step closer to your next professional challenge.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: email@example.com.
Position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found.