Duration Until further notice
What brings out the best in you? If your answer is automation hardware, join our winning team! We are looking for Project Engineers for our Power Generation unit. In this position, you will focus on electrification and automation hardware in either hydropower plants or in oil and gas power plants. Where is your strength? As our new Project Engineer, you will be working both independently and as a part of our great design team. Join us and you can be sure not to get bored at the office. As your work also includes commissioning on site, you will have the chance to see the result of your engineering work in practice. We operate mainly in the Nordic countries and the UK, so be prepared to take your English and Swedish or Finnish skills in active use.
Please send your CV together with a completed application form by 3 February 2019 at http://bit.ly/2U7vy7t
More information: Engineering Manager Jan Rönnholm, +358 207 190 223, firstname.lastname@example.org
VEOs LINKEDIN PAGE https://www.linkedin.com/company/veo-oy
- At least 2–3 years of experience from electrification, automation and instrumentation projects.
- An ability to work both independently and as a part of our design team
- Fluency in English and Swedish or Finnish. Required skills (in both design and commissioning)
- Automation hardware
- Low-voltage switchgear and electrification systems
- UPS systems, DC power transmission systems, standby generators
- Field instrumentation interfaces (both mechanical and electrical) for processes and systems
- Frequency converter operations
- Medium-voltage switchgear and protection
- Generator synchronisation and protection
- Experience from commissioning
- A solution-focused mindset
- Target-driven team players who want to join us in working towards VEO’s goals
Employer "VEO OY" introductionVEO is an international energy expert offering electrification and automation solutions for power generation, transmission, distribution and utilisation. VEO’s headquarters and factory are located in Vaasa, Finland. The company and its subsidiaries employ 450 people in Finland, Sweden, Norway and the UK. The VEO Group’s turnover in 2017 amounted to EUR 88 million, of which 70 per cent is export. www.veo.fi
This job posting is owned by a Verkostomessut 2019 exhibitor company. The recruitment process for this position is handled by the company itself. Enersense does not take part in the recruiting process of this particular job opportunity.