Duration 2 years
We are currently looking for a Project Engineer for our client in Olkiluoto. The estimated start of the project is in the beginning of September and project duration is 2 years.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Participation in the document approval process
- Checking document packages
- Coordination of approval cycles
- Duties and deputies assigned by project managers
- Participation in project meetings
- Coordination of schedule updates
- Preparation of project and procurement materials
- Interface control and management
- Arranging and conducting risk management meetings
- Degree Requirement Engineer or M.Sc.
- Project management experience is considered an advantage
- A few years of work experience in similar tasks (Project work)
- Flexibility, work includes a number of different tasks during the day
- Travel readiness required
- Finnish and English skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Please note that due to clients urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.