Duration Until 31.12.2020
We are currently looking for a Project Engineer for our client in Vaasa, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the project duration is until 31.12.2020.
Your tasks will be:
- Safeguard that Electrical works are executed according to contract specifications and design directives.
- Engineering, Basic design such as consumer lists and I/O lists
- Engineering in AutoCAD Electrical, making of single line diagrams and auxiliary panel drawings
- Make purchase specifications and bill of quantities as required for the project execution
- Make project specific design and design packages
- Co-ordinate the design between sub-suppliers
- Develop Power Plant project wise Electrical solution for the client
- Carry out sub-supplier quality- and delivery follow-ups
- Support our site team during installation and commissioning phases
- Give feedback regarding technical solutions and complaints
- Act as stand-in for Chief Project Engineer Electrical when requested (including travelling globally)
- Participate in development projects
We are expecting the following qualifications from you:
- BSc. or MSc. in Electrical or Automation Engineering
- Working experience with similar tasks is seen as a benefit
- Being self-going
- Having team working skills
- Motivation to learn and grow professionally
- Willingness to travel
- Ability to understand and work with diverse cultures
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The post will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.