Duration until 31.08.2020
We are currently looking for a Project Engineer for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated project duration is until 31.08.2020.
Our client is a multinational company specializing in nuclear power and renewable energy. Work will be situated on Olkiluoto 3 Nuclear Power Plant construction site.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Check of completeness of ordered Scope per Spare part list in close contact with responsible for Physical Handover
- Identify scope which is in warehouse but not yet assigned to 3YSP
- Issuance of purchase requests (PR’s) for remaining scope to be ordered
- Close contact with procurement team in case of questions on the issued PR‘s
- Check of orders received against the requirements of the PR
- Update the SPL to fit with the order (SPL update in close contact with 3YSP Team in order to avoid double work)
- Change products due to obsolescence
- Change the quantities in SPL because of minimum quantities to be procured
- Check and report status of PR‘s
- Opening and follow up of Change Request in case of obsolescence issue dedicated during PR process
- Check and report status of CR‘s
You will be a good match with a set of these skills:
- Academic background: bachelor in Mechanical engineering or equivalent (4-5 years at university)
- At least 2 years of experience as designer of mechanical equipment (e.g. valve provider) or as designer of complex project (Power plant, refinery,…) involving mechanical and electrical components
- At least 2 years of experience in maintenance and/or installation of mechanical equipment as field engineering
- Good technical knowledge of the following equipment: valves, safety valves, pumps, heat exchanger in Nuclear, Oil&Gas, Pharmaceutical industry. Our main valves suppliers are: Phoenix, Perrin, Schroedhal, Velan, Weir and for pumps : SPX, Sulzer,…); electrical knowledge would be useful
- Good practice for manipulating long Excel list as database (e.g.: know how about software like Access or equivalent would be useful)
- Communication : ability to write and exchange in English fluently (French or German might help)
- Ability to liaise with various project stakeholders and to the client TVO. Main interface will be with 3YSP Project Engineer
- English skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.