Duration until 31.12.2021
We are currently looking for a Procurement Specialist for our client in Oulu, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible with a duration until 31.12.2021.
You will handle these tasks in this position:
- Preparation and management of tender documents
- Work within a given budget to purchase goods and services for an organization
- Negotiating with contractors
- Receive approved requisitions for pricing
- Prepare recommendations for purchase approval
- Prepare Purchase Orders
- Maintain records of all procurement activities
What do we expect from you?
- Relevant education background
- Previous experience of similar tasks
- Experience in managing tender documents
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Finnish and English skills needed
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.