Estimated start date: 31.12.2018
Vacancy type: Fixed-term / temporary, Duration More than 12 months
At Enersense, we strive to be the number one matchmaking agency for talented professionals and our client companies to find each other. Being employed by Enersense gives you a time being contract and you will become a part of a community of employees working for a better future. We are supporting our employees through the whole employment process and helping them in succeeding and developing their career path.
We ar currently looking for an experienced Procurement Manager/ Senior Buyer of Spare Parts for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant.
Your duties in this position will be:
- Communication with suppliers
- Procurement of supplemental spare parts
- Procurement negotiations
- Compilation of RFQs, purchase orders and contracts
- Management of general commercial matters of supply
- Order and invoice control
- Other tasks related to procurement
You will be a good match with a set of these skills:
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. in Engineering / Construction or relevant
- At least 5 years of experience in procurement, subcontracting and quality control on large scale international projects
- General knowledge of technical and quality requirements
- Good IT skills on Microsoft Office tools as well as experiences on database driven document management systems
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Previous experience of OL3 project is an advantage
- Good language skills in Finnish and English
By applying and joining our candidate network, you might very well be the next match made.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email, email@example.com.
Drug test and concise security clearance will be done for the selected person in order to get the permanent access to OL3 site.
Please note that due to client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.