Duration 12 months
We are currently looking for a Process Engineer for our client in Hammerfest, Norway. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated project length is 12 months.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Daily flow assurance, process surveillance and analysis, optimization, trouble shooting and improvements
- Proactive interface with operation team to prevent and solve site and operation issues
- Identify improvement opportunities and develop business cases, e.g. debottlenecking and initiate projects
- Perform process and flow assurance simulations
- Contribute to maintenance plan prioritizing
- Provide technical support to notifications/WOs in SAP within your role of responsibility.
- Ensure operational plans and procedures within your area of responsibility
- Participation in operational Risk Assessments, Root Cause Analysis Investigations, etc.
- Handle non conformities within your responsibility
What do we expect from you?
- Master's degree in Process Engineering or equivalent
- Other relevant Master's degrees in combination with offshore Production or apprenticeship + 3 years engineering + inhouse process experience with operator
- Process Engineering working experience
- 3-10 Years of experience with operation of offshore producing asset
- Strong academic performance
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication, leadership and teamwork skills
- Strong work ethic and internal drive to succeed
- Good Norwegian and English language skills (written and spoken)
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.