Estimated start date: 15.01.2019
Duration 12 months
Our mission at Enersense is to help Top Engineering Talents to find the best possible positions and be part of meaningful projects. Our employees are working all around the world and have achieved great career growth in various locations globally.
We are currently looking for a Process Engineer for our client in Helsinki, Finland. As a Process Engineer you are responsible for development of relevant Basic/Detailed Design documentation. For this position we offer our employee a time-being contract and an opportunity to be a part of a unique international community who is working for a better future.
You will handle these tasks in this position:
- Completing Basic/Detailed Design in part of Technology Analysing reports, designs and drawings in the area of Technology Design
- Clarifications with other departments, and back office related to scope
- Follow Up of open points related to the scope
For this position, you should have the following qualifications:
- University degree in the field of engineering
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience Knowledge of Finnish regulatory requirements and standards
- Experience of design work in Finnish nuclear industry
- FISE certificate is considered a benefit
- Fluent English required
By creating your own job seeker profile and applying for this position you are already one step closer to your next professional challenge.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found.