Estimated start date: 01.12.2018
Duration: 3 to 7 months
We are currently looking for Process Electrical Commissioning Technicians for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland. We are offering challenging work in an international project environment.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Supporting electrical commissioning of Process components
- Provide relevant commissioning results and test documents, maintaining a high level of quality and attention to detail
- Documenting the test results which are acceptable and in compliance with nuclear and industry standards
- Participate in troubleshooting of complex electrical issues associated with the electrical components of the process consumers and Power supply systems
- Supporting other electrical commissioning activities (test bench, MV/LV switchgear, diesel generators, UPS units, HVAC, EXOTIC systems) as needed
- Support test in scope of SCI52E & I and particular SCI53, plus additional tests in I&C scope
- Quality, schedule and safety of all commissioning activities in his/her branch
- Electrical qualification degree required in one of the following disciplines: Electrical installation, service and maintenance works, trouble shouting on electrical systems.
- More than 4 years experience of commissioning tasks on electrical systems at large industrial installations or power generation plants. (Nuclear, Process systems, Oil & Gas, Production chain), gaining work experience associated with Motors, LV/MV-switchgear, Valves and Actuators
- SFS 6002 certificate and valid 1st aid training is highly appreciated
- Experience in overall Commissioning tests, participation to testing, support for cold or hot functional testing considered as a benefit
- Nuclear experience considered as a benefit
Fluent English required
Please register as a jobseeker and apply for the position through our website.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact Mrs. Sanna Uronen by E-mail, email@example.com.
Drug test and concise security clearance will be done for the selected person in order to get the permanent access to OL3 site.
Only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The post will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.