Duration 3 months
We are currently looking for a Process Electrical Commissioning Technician for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start will be as soon as possible and the estimated duration is 3 months.
Our client is a multinational company specializing in nuclear power and renewable energy. Work will be situated on Olkiluoto 3 Nuclear Power Plant construction site.
You will handle these tasks in this position:
- Supporting electrical commissioning of Process components
- Provide relevant commissioning results and test documents, maintaining a high level of quality and attention to detail
- Documenting the test results which are acceptable and in compliance with nuclear and industry standards
- Participate in troubleshooting of complex electrical issues associated with the electrical components of the process consumers and Power supply systems
- Supporting other electrical commissioning activities (test bench, MV/LV switchgear, diesel generators, UPS units, HVAC, EXOTIC systems) as needed
- Support test in scope of SCI52E & I and particular SCI53, plus additional tests in I&C scope
- Quality, schedule and safety of all commissioning activities in his/her branch
What is expected from you?
- The candidate should be able to get familiarized with the technique in a short time frame
- Electrical qualification degree required in one of the following disciplines:
- Electrical installation, service and maintenance works, trouble shouting on electrical systems.
- 4+ years' experience of commissioning tasks on electrical systems at large industrial installations or power generation plants. (Nuclear, Process systems, Oil & Gas, Production chain), gaining work experience associated with Motors, LV/MV-switchgear, Valves and Actuators
- Working in a team with other technicians and cooperate with other disciplines
- SFS 6002 certificate and valid 1st aid training is highly appreciated
- Experience in overall Commissioning tests, participation to testing, support for cold or hot functional testing is a plus
- Nuclear experience will also be appreciated
- Fluent English required
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.