Estimated start date: 22.03.2019
Duration Until 21.03.2020
Our mission at Enersense is to help Top Engineering Talents to find the best possible positions and be part of meaningful projects. Our employees are working all around the world and have achieved great career growth in various locations globally.
We are currently looking for Principal Designer for our Client in Helsinki, Finland.
Your duties in this position will be:
- Project timetable and the allocation of sufficient time for the design
- Sufficiency and up-to-datedness of the basic information for the design, and the submission of the basic information to other designers
- Coverage of the designs
- Draft of the permit documents and special designs and reports, and their submission to the building supervision authority
- Coordination of the design of changes made to the plan after the permit decision, and the application for the approval or permit needed for the changes
- Division of responsibilities and cooperation between the designers and design coordination procedures.
What will make you an ideal candidate?
- University education, preferably in Civil Engineering
- Knowledge of Finnish regulatory framework for the design and construction of large industrial buildings
- Experience in developing permits for the construction of buildings and structures for at least 3 years
- FISE certification
- Fluent English
By creating your own job seeker profile and applying for this position you are already one step closer to your next professional challenge.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by E-mail, email@example.com.
Position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found.