Duration until 3.11.2020
We are currently looking for Power Plant Coordinator for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated project duration is until 30.11.2020.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Work as part of the Lifecycle Management Team, which is responsible for prioritizing investments related to plant operation
- Ensure maintenance of aging-related materials and components of nuclear facilities and reporting on aging management to the authority
- Data collection on the condition of the plant
- Following up component-level aging and find solutions for it
- Support the organization and coordinate the tasks required to manage aging
What do we expect from you?
- Technical or natural sciences education background (Bachelor, University)
- Programming experience is a benefit but not a necessity, especially Matlab knowledge is useful
- Experience working in an industrial environment and coordination work is a benefit
- Active, development-oriented and interactive working approach
- Finnish and English language skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.