Duration until 31.01.2022
We are currently looking for a Planning Engineer for I&C and Plant Status Management for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland. As soon as possible and the duration is until 31.01.2022.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Gathering of all tasks from Commissioning, Construction, Maintenance, Operation
- Check that the activities from all entities fit together in the time schedule
- Secure the not violation of the technical specifications
- Propose/define changes in the planning sequences in order to
- Fulfil the technical specifications
- Get a more appropriate sequence for the project progress
- Harmonize the I&C activities with the mechanical and the electrical activities
- Looking in the future to detect and remove obstacles in time.
- Deliver the final I&C level 1 and level 2 schedules for the project – schedule owner for level 1 and level 2 electrical
- Organize the Permit to Work activities in order to fulfil the schedule
- Lead the meetings with the representatives from all disciplines
- Regular reporting about the schedule and plant progress
- Engineering diploma from Mechanical engineering or Nuclear
- Previous experience as I&C Engineer
- At least 5 years of Nuclear experience in Pressurized Water Reactor
- Experience in Test and Commissioning or participation to after major refuelling outage of Pressurized Water Reactor
- Experience in Nuclear safety on Pressurized Water Reactor
- Deep knowledge of the Olkiluoto 3 Nuclear Power Plant I&C systems
- Overall knowledge about the Olkiluoto 3 mechanical and electrical systems
- Previous operation or Commissioning experience
- Experience of Integrated master schedule in Primavera
- Experience of Work planning
- Permit to Work experience
- Team player attitude
- Capable to make reasonable decisions
- Capable of chairing of meetings
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- English required
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Please note that due to clients urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
If you have questions, please contact: Terhi Uusimäki, +358 (0)40 569 5300 (mobile),
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.