Duration 6-12 months
We are currently looking for a Planners for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start will be as soon as possible and the estimated duration varies between 6 to 12 months.
Your main tasks will be:
- Responsible for managing the scope of the project: Planning the project dividing structure, drafting and maintaining the reports
- Responsible for preparing project schedules
- Responsible for implementation of the progress measurement, monitoring and reporting of the schedule
- Responsible for designing, monitoring and analyzing the indicators needed to monitor the project
- Define the mass- and volume evaluation of the project and the determination of unit prices and productivity
- Support the cost and resource planning
For this position, you should have the following qualifications:
- Experience in supply chain and scheduling of power plant or construction projects
- Knowledge of Scheduling Programs: MSProject (mandatory), Primavera and Planet (considered as a benefit)
- Good co-operation and co-ordination skills
- Fluent English required
By creating your own job seeker profile and applying for this position you are already one step closer to your next professional challenge.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.