Duration 10 months
We are currently looking for a Planning Manager for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland. The start will be as soon as possible and the estimated duration is 10 months.
Our client is a multinational company specializing in nuclear power and renewable energy. Work will be situated on Olkiluoto 3 Nuclear Power Plant construction site.
- Gathering of all tasks from Commissioning, Construction, Maintenance, Operation
- Plant Status Management PSM Manager for Planning and Coordination of all I&C activities in the Plant
- Check that the activities from all entities fit together in the time schedule
- Secure the not violation of the technical specifications
- Propose/define changes in the planning sequences in order to
- Fulfil the technical specifications
- Get a more appropriate sequence for the project progress
- Harmonize the I&C activities with the mechanical and the electrical activities
- Looking in the future to detect and remove obstacles in time
- Deliver the final I&C level 1 and level 2 schedules for the project – schedule owner for level 1 and level 2 electrical
- Organize the PTW activities in order to fulfil the schedule
- Lead the meetings with the representatives from all disciplines
- Regular reporting about the schedule and plant progress
- Integrate master schedule in Primavera
- I&C Engineer education
- Deep knowledge of the OL3 I&C systems
- Overall knowledge about the OL3 mechanical and electrical systems
- Operation or commissioning experience
- Experience in work planning
- Experience in PTW
- Capable to make reasonable decisions
- Fluent English required
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: email@example.com.
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.