Estimated start date: 31.12.2018
Vacancy type: Fixed-term / temporary, Duration 3 months
We are currently looking for a Piping Supervisor for our client in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsible for piping installation schedule and ensuring completion of scheduled work on time and within budget
- Carry out Piping Inspections
- Assisting installation team when required
- Planning and performing of the preparation work for the specific contractor under consideration of the engineering input, availability of stored materials in our client's scope
- Supervision and follow up of the contractor's execution of piping works
- Review and closure of execution documentation in coordination with the method team and final documentation team
- Ensure that the piping works on site are performed according to the contractual standards
- Check that human resources and equipment are mobilized by the subcontractors according to plans
- Check that the subcontractors are using the right technical documentation
- During take-over operations, check that piping works have been completed according to schedule and quality requirements
- Civil Engineer, Mechanical Engineer or Architect with at least a year of professional work experience
- Previous experience from Boilers
- Experience of working in the construction industry in a technical / supervisory capacity
- Good leadership skills to direct labor resources including installers and subcontractors
- Good organizational skills to take a project from the design stage and see it through to completion
- Excellent communication, listening and presentation skills
- Good knowledge of piping, equipment insulation and mechanical works
- Basic knowledge of MS Word / Excel is required
- Result oriented in particular with respect to Safety, Quality, Cost and Schedule (On Time Delivery - OTD)
- Organizational and planning ability to prepare the execution works of the contractors
- Assertiveness in front of the contractors
- Ability to analyse, optimize and improve the performance of works
- Ability to work in a team with good human relationship and team spirit
- Fluent in English
Please register as a jobseeker and apply for the position through our website.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact Mrs. Sanna Uronen by E-mail, email@example.com.
The post will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.