Estimated start date: 28.02.2019
Duration 3 months
Our mission is to help talented professionals to find the best possible jobs and companies. For this position, we offer a time-being contract and an opportunity to be a part of a unique international community that is working for a better future.
We are currently looking for a Piping Supervisor for our client in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Your duties in this position will be:
- Responsible for piping installation schedule and ensuring completion of scheduled work on time and within budget
- Carry out piping inspections
- Assist installation team when required
- Plan and perform of the preparation work for the specific contractor under consideration of the engineering input, availability of stored materials in our client's scope
- Supervision and follow up of the contractor's execution of piping works
- Review and closure of execution documentation in coordination with the method team and final documentation team
- Ensure that the piping works on site are performed according to the contractual standards
- During take-over operations, check that piping works have been completed according to schedule and quality requirements
These qualifications make you our top applicant:
- Civil Engineer, Mechanical Engineer or Architect with at least a year of professional work experience
- Previous experience of boilers
- Experience of working in the construction industry in a technical / supervisory capacity
- Good knowledge of piping, equipment insulation and mechanical works
- Good leadership skills to direct labor resources including installers and subcontractors
- Good organizational skills to take a project from the design stage and see it through to completion
- Excellent communication, listening and presentation skills
- Basic knowledge of MS Word and Excel is required
- Result oriented in particular with respect to Safety, Quality, Cost and Schedule (On Time Delivery - OTD)
- Organizational and planning ability to prepare the execution works of the contractors
- Assertiveness in front of the contractors
- Ability to analyse, optimize and improve the performance of works
- Fluent in English
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: email@example.com.
The post will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.