Duration Until 31.10.2019
We are currently looking for a Physical Plant Protection Engineer for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated duration would be until the end of October 2019.
Our client is a multinational company specializing in nuclear power and renewable energy. Work will be situated on Olkiluoto 3 Nuclear Power Plant construction site.
You will handle these tasks in this position:
- Processing of open points
- Handling and Processing of As-built documentation
- Support on design, construction of passive PPP systems
- Support on realization of barrier concept with focus on customer and authority acceptance
- Documentation and handling of design changes
- Support of engineering desciplines with detail design / detail solutions
You will be a good match with a set of these skills:
- Extensive civil engineering and supervision background
- Basic knowledge of mechanical and electrical engineering
- Extensive knowledge of High Power Electromagnetics (HPEM) shielding design
- Extensive experience with HPEM shielding construction
- Extensive experience with PPP barrier design and construction
- Min. 5 years experience in OL3 project (to cover historical background concerning the scope)
- Awareness of OL3 specific specifications and processes
- Fluent English
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: email@example.com.
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.