Estimated start date: 31.12.2018
Vacancy type: Permanent
Our mission at Enersense is to help Top Engineering Talents to find the best possible positions and be part of meaningful projects. Our employees are working all around the world and have achieved great career growth in various locations globally.
We are currently looking for a Road Design Specialist for our client's office in Helsinki, Finland. The challenging work in an international project environment is guaranteed. We are offering competitive salary package as well as relocation package if needed.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
Consulting of specialists for the following areas:
- Design of road pavement construction, in accordance with the requirements of the regulatory framework of Finland, including:
- 1. Designing of local heating of plots in front of entrances / entrances to buildings
- 2. Selection of road elements (curb stone, drainage trays, etc.), with the provision of their catalog (geometric dimensions, etc.) for display in a 3D model
- Design (calculations) of the capacity of the upper structure of the rolling ways for transformers (railways), in accordance with the requirements of the regulatory framework of Finland
- Design of traffic management, in accordance with the requirements of the regulatory framework of Finland, including:
- 1. Prioritizing transport and pedestrian flows
- 2. Arrangement of road signs, road markings
- Relevant Educational Degree
- At least 5 years experience in completing of road design for the projects in Finland
- Knowledge of relevant Finnish regulatory framework
- Design of railways and traffic management experience are considered as benefit
- Experience from construction sites is considered as benefit
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent English required
- Finnish language skills considered as a benefit
By creating your own job seeker profile and applying for this position you are already one step closer to your next professional challenge.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by E-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found.