Duration 12 months
We are currently looking for a Package Manager for our client in St Nazaire, France. The start would be in the end of 2019 and the estimated project length is 12 months.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Management of site team (1-3 persons)
- Main interface point between the Yard and the client
- Lead actions to promote and improve safety on site
- Resolution of Subcontractor day to day issues and reporting to the CdA Contract Representative
- Ensure timely availability of information (e.g. drawings) and material under CdA responsibility
- Ensure the works is well understood and carried out with the correct information
- Ensure compliance with the subcontract
- Participate to Monthly, Weekly, Dayly meetings and report to client Representative
- Anticipate and mitigate contractual issues, alert the client Contract Representative and propose a plan of resolution
- Ensure the progress reporting to the satisfaction of the Client
- Facilitate the communication with client representatives on the site
- Organize audits, management visits, etc…
What do we expect from you?
- Suitable education background
- Welding expertise
- Experience with construction of offshore structures
- Previous experience of similar tasks
- Good communication skills
- Fluent English required
- Ability with French, Italian or Spanish considered as a benefit
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.