Duration Until 31.10.2019
We are currently looking for an Overall Test Analysis Engineer for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated project length is until 31.10.2019.
Our client is a multinational company specializing in nuclear power and renewable energy. Work will be situated on Olkiluoto 3 Nuclear Power Plant construction site.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Support to the NSSS, BNI and Overall commissioning branches for the impact analysis from the new Technical changes on the commissioning documentation and activities
- Support to the Commissioning Engineers for the Release for Application of the Commissioning documentation
- Issuance of the test reports
- Validation of the test results and test reports
- Validation of the requalification tests with the Commissioning Branches
- Technical coordination and follow-up of the closure of the commissioning deviations and open points
- Support to the BNI2 Mechanical Equipment Team for the License Holder Commissioning
- Inspections, Regulatory Commissioning Inspections and Take-Over of Systems toTemporary Operation before Fuel loading
What do we expect from you?
- Graduate from Mechanical, Process or General Engineering School
- At least 1 or 2 years field experience in nuclear power plant or working period within nuclear project. Oil & Gas experience can also be considered
- PWR technology & EPR technology knowledge would be a plus
- System design experience would be a plus
- MS office knowledge
- Document writing capacity
- Versatile, Adaptable, Rigorous, Good interpersonal skills, Client & results oriented, attention to detail
- Fluent English required
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: email@example.com
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.