Duration Until 31.07.2020
We are currently looking for an Overall Planning Manager for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated project length is until 31.07.2020.
Our client is a multinational company specializing in nuclear power and renewable energy. Work will be situated on Olkiluoto 3 Nuclear Power Plant construction site.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Report to the plant status manager
- Leading a team of 8 engineers who analyze and schedule all tasks in the plant from mechanical, electrical and I&C
- Managing of the integrated master schedule from plant point of view.
- Gathering of all tasks from Commissioning, Construction, Maintenance, Operation
- Harmonize the mechanical, electrical and I&C tasks
- Check that the activities from all entities fit together in the time schedule
- Secure the not violation of the technical specifications
- Propose/define changes in the planning sequences in order to fulfill the technical specifications
- Get a more appropriate sequence for the project progress
- Looking in the future to detect and remove obstacles in time.
- Risk assessments
- Prepare temporary operations
- Written instructions in case of deviation from the operation manual
- Inform and guide the shift teams in case of critical operations
- Trouble shooting on high operational level
- Progress follow up
- Lead planning meetings
What do we expect from you?
- Engineering degree
- Experience of preparation and/or Commissioning in nuclear power plants
- Deep knowledge of the OL3 process, electrical and I&C systems
- Experience of plant operation
- Experience of outage
- Experience of maintenance planning
- Fluent in English
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.