Duration 6-12 months
Our mission is to help talented professionals to find the best possible jobs and companies. For this position, we offer a time-being contract and an opportunity to be a part of a unique international community that is working for a better future. We want to help our candidates in finding their next professional challenges and offer them a chance for growth.
We are currently looking for an Overall Commissioning Engineer for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland.
In this position you will handle these tasks:
- Management, coordination and follow-up in real time of the commissioning, operation and maintenance activities performed during overall test phases, in accordance with the established phase commissioning programs and schedules, and with the particular start-up operational group directives and instructions
- Preparation, organization and coordination of implementation of plant overall tests and plant performance tests
- Analyse together with the concerned commissioning branches and operation integrated organization of trouble shooting activity arising during overall test phase period for defining actions to be taken
- Supervise execution of tests and operating activities as requested by overall test programs and procedures
- Review system commissioning programs and commissioning instructions issued by commissioning branches
- Support various project planning and transverse coordination topics, as requested
You will be a good match with a set of these skills:
- Engineering degree required in one of the following disciplines: Nuclear, Mechanical, Process, or Electrical
- Nuclear experience: minimum 5 years PWR (or other NPP) experience is required (new builds or installed base)
- Experience in PWR operation is a plus. Should be knowledgeable of PWR systems,basic nuclear and reactor physics, thermo hydraulics, and PWR chemistry
- Experience on the turbine island will also be appreciated
- Experience in test and commissioning: participation to testing, commissioning, or re-commissioning after major refuelling outages on a nuclear power reactor (PWR appreciated) at an operational position is required
- Previous experience during cold or hot functional testing on a new build is a plus
- Competences for supervising and coordinating overall test phase programs and related scheduling
- Fluent English required
- Ability with French, German, and/ or Finnish considered as a benefit
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Drug test and concise security clearance will be done for the selected person in order to get the permanent access to OL3 site.
Please note that due to clients urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The post will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.