Estimated start date: 31.12.2018
Vacancy type: Fixed-term / temporary, Duration 6-12 months
We are currently looking for an Overall Commissioning Engineer for our Client in Olkiluoto, Finland. We are offering challenging work in an international project environment.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
Under the direction of the Overall Commissioning Manager, the Overall Commissioning Engineer is the representative of the CFS Commissioning Manager and of the start-up operational group in the main control room during overall tests phases. This includes following tasks:
- Management, coordination and follow-up in real time of the commissioning, operation and maintenance activities performed during overall test phases, in accordance with the established phase commissioning programs and schedules, and with the particular start-up operational group directives and instructions
- Preparation, organization and coordination of implementation of plant overall tests and plant performance tests, in relation with the TI overall tests engineers when TI is concerned.
- Analyses together with the concerned commissioning branches and operation integrated organization of trouble shooting activity arising during overall test phase period for defining actions to be taken
- Supervises execution of tests and operating activities as requested by overall test programs and procedures
In addition, the Overall Commissioning Engineer can be requested to support commissioning organisation on topics such as:
- Reviews system commissioning programs and commissioning instructions issued by commissioning branches
- Issuance of the phase commissioning reports
- Support various project planning and transverse coordination topics, as requested
- Engineering degree required in one of the following disciplines: Nuclear, Mechanical, Process, or Electrical
- Nuclear experience: minimum 5 years PWR (or other NPP) experience is required (new builds or installed base)
- Experience in PWR operation is a plus. Should be knowledgeable of PWR systems,basic nuclear and reactor physics, thermo hydraulics, and PWR chemistry
- Experience on the turbine island will also be appreciated
- Experience in test and commissioning: participation to testing, commissioning, or re-commissioning after major refuelling outages on a nuclear power reactor (PWR appreciated) at an operational position is required
- Previous experience during cold or hot functional testing on a new build is a plus
- Competences for supervising and coordinating overall test phase programs and related scheduling
- Fluent English required
- Ability with French, German, and/ or Finnish considered as a benefit
Please register as a jobseeker and apply for the position through our website.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact Mrs. Sanna Uronen by E-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Drug test and concise security clearance will be done for the selected person in order to get the permanent access to OL3 site.
Please note that due to clients urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The post will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.