Duration 9 months
We are currently looking for Valve Supervisor for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated project duration is from 7 to 9 months.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Check spare part availability
- Perform site walks and solve blocking in advance
- Perform Foreign material exclusion assessments
- Perform pre-job briefing with associated teams
- Support the teams with technical expertise and guidance on valve topics
- Monitor the performance of the valve work safely (first priority) and in due time
- Follow quality requirements
- Report in due time the progress of the work
What do we expect from you?
- Relevant technical education background
- Previous experience of similar tasks
- Previous experience of Valves
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- English language skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.