Estimated start date: 31.12.2018
Vacancy type: Fixed-term / temporary, Duration 6 months
Our mission is to match talented employees to challenging positions within our client companies who operate in various industries: energy, manufacturing, construction and many more. For this position, we provide a time being contract and we give all our employees full support throughout the whole employment process. Whatever position/role you will perform through us, your work will be meaningful and you will have a significant impact on the project.
We are currently looking for an Outage Supervisor for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland.
Your main tasks will be:
- Prepare the activities before the work order gets released by Permit to Work Office
- Perform site walks and solve blocking in advance (confine space permit request, RTZ, scaffold…)
- Perform foreign material exclusion assessments
- Perform pre-job briefing with associated teams
- Support the teams with technical expertise and guidance on Equipment, piping or valves topics
- Ensure maximum safety of people, equipment and systems
We will expect from you:
- Relevant Educational degree
- Experience in similar tasks
- Experience in working during outages
- Rigorous and reliable
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please register as a jobseeker and apply for the position through our website.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: email@example.com.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate has been found.