Duration 6 months
We are currently looking for an Order Manager for Contract Closure for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated project duration is 6 months.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Organizing and ensuring leadership of weekly meetings with the supplier
- Issuing the minutes of meeting
- Allocate actions to other project stakeholders and follow that answering to the supplier is due time requested
- Monitoring with the help of expediter that the predicted delivery of spare parts happen on time with the relevant documentation
- Analyze the contracts allocated based on the contract closure procedure
- Populate the Contract Closure Tool database and ensure follow up of on going actions
- Handle in transverse mode with Supplier Doc Check Team and Engineering difficult issues that could happen to reach closure status
- Writing official channel
- Providing support for ongoing claim
What do we expect from you?
- Legal or commercial degree
- Knowledge of legal and commercial matters
- Ability to manage contractual relationships with suppliers
- MS Office skills
- Fluent written and spoken English skills
- Good organizing skills
- English language skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.