Estimated start date: 01.04.2019
Duration 8 months
Our mission at Enersense is to help talented professionals to find the best possible jobs and companies. We are proud to be one of the fastest growing companies in Finland specialized in recruitment and resource management. For this position we offer our employees time-being contracts and an opportunity to be a part of a unique international community who is working for a better future.
We are currently looking for two Order Managers/ Expeditors for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland. We are offering challenging work in an international project environment.
You will handle these tasks in this position:
- Purchase Order placement
- Definition of the Order follow-up plan
- Participating when necessary to audits and inspections at Suppliers’ premises
- Management of the correspondence
- Follow-up tools update (eg. VPRM)
- Change management: negotiating, writing and handling NARs and Change Orders
- Contract management, follow-up of bonds, guarantees and acceptance certificates
- Invoices review and validation
- Management of the claims from/to the subcontractors
- Management of issues linked to the subcontractors
- Contracts closing
- Budget preparation and follow-up (including PFR process)
- Risks and Opportunities management
- Internal reporting (operational, time schedule, progress and financial)
For this position, you should have the following qualifications:
- Experience in expediting and order management
- Experience in negotiation
- Experience in budget preparation
- Proactive and autonomous
- Analytical mind
- Good communication skills
- Previous experience on OL3 site considered as a benefit
- Fluent in English (Ability to write official documents)
- Skills in French, German or Finnish beneficial
By creating your own job seeker profile and applying for this position you are already one step closer to your next professional challenge.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: email@example.com.
Drug test and concise security clearance will be done for the selected person in order to get the permanent access to OL3 site.
Please note that due to client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.