Estimated start date: 31.12.2018
Vacancy type: Fixed-term / temporary, Duration 6 months
Our mission is to match talented employees to challenging positions within our client companies who operate in various industries: energy, manufacturing, construction and many more. We give all our employees full support throughout the whole employment process. Whatever role you would perform through us, your work will be meaningful and you will have a significant impact on the project.
We are currently looking for an Operations Time Scheduler for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland. We are offering challenging work in an international project environment.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain part of the Commissioning & Operations Time Schedules with input from the project team
- Use Primavera P6 for the Master Project Schedule and MS Project for various detailed schedules as needed to support the Engineering/Procurement/Construction group and project needs
- Provide analyses regarding activities, durations, links, and critical path
- Inform the client when variations or delays from the plan are detected
- Forecast completion dates and recommend recovery plans to mitigate delays
- Provide Primavera layouts to show the detailed Commissioning time schedules, summary schedules, critical path, Client and licensing organization approval activities, with meaningful milestones to track the project’s status.
- Prepare and issue formal weekly and monthly reports and ad-hoc studies, analysis, and reports
These qualifications make you our top applicant:
- Engineering, Procurement, Construction or Commissioning experience in complex industrial projects
- Work experience from scheduling and/or project planning in large industrial projects
- Primavera P6 and Microsoft Project software skills
- Organized and detail-oriented personality
- Analytical thinking
- Fluent English
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Drug test and concise security clearance will be done for the selected person in order to get the permanent access to OL3 site.
Please note that due to client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.