We are currently looking for an Operation Support Engineer for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Maintenance of electronic flow chart system
- Responding to ad hoc document requests
- Work permit system and facility management
- Engineer or M.Sc. degree(eg. Process Engineering)
- Initiative approach to work
- Flexibility in working hours
- Previous experience of reading flow charts is considered as an advantage
- English and Finnish language skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense International Plc implements zero-emission energy solutions and is closely involved in supporting the current energy breakthrough and making a zero-emission society a reality. Enersense’s brand and the ability of its personnel to adopt new ways of working and of using digital technology are especially well known through large construction projects in Finland and internationally in approximately 40 countries. The company has around 2,400 employees.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.