Duration 8 months
At Enersense, we strive to be the number one matchmaking agency for talented professionals and our client companies to find each other. Being employed by Enersense gives you an opportunity to become a part of an international community of employees working for a better future. We are supporting our employees through the whole employment process and helping them in succeeding and developing their career path.
We are currently looking for a Open Point Officer for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland.
Your tasks will be:
- Ensure the production and management of the open point report on weekly basis
- To simplify the open point report
- Be involved in all nuclear island open points with a completion milestone fuel loading (FLG)
- Be in charge of preparing, leading and tracking associated actions linked to pen point handling
For this position, you should have the following qualifications:
- Engineering Degree
- At least 2 years' experience in industrial power plant support
- Good organization and communication skills
- Ability to coordinate interfaces across organization and company
- Strong skills in use of Microsoft Office suite, Excel and Access
- Experience with data analysis
- Document writing capacity
- Fluent in English
- Finnish and/ or French language skill considered as a benefit
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: email@example.com.
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.