Duration until 31.12.2019
Our mission is to help talented professionals to find the best possible jobs and companies. We are proud to be one of the fastest growing companies in Finland specialized in recruitment and resource management. For this position, we offer an opportunity to be a part of a unique international community that is working for a better future.
We are currently looking for a OM/NTM Administrator for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Coordination of operating and nuclear testing manual validation with commissioning engineers, maintenance department and customer
- Identification and tracking of all tasks which have to be finalized in accordance with the time schedule and the program
- Analyzing of technical documents to detect deviations in OM/NTM validation
- Checking of the validation documentation for function and completeness
- Supervision of the validation process
For this role we are expecting from you:
- Engineering degree
- Engineering/ Design or Commissioning background
- Experience in operating manual validation, maintenance operation and/ or preparation in a leading function
- Wide spread technical knowledge in I&C, electric, HVAC and fuel handling desired
- Good organization and communication skills
- Good skills in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with data analysis
- Long term experience in operating nuclear power plants (PWR experience preferred)
- Previous experience in leading tasks considered as a benefit
- Previous experience from OL3 considered as a benefit
- Fluent in English
- Ability with French, German or Finnish considered as a benefit
Please register as a jobseeker and apply for the position through our website.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: email@example.com.
Drug test and concise security clearance will be done for the selected person in order to get the permanent access to OL3 site.
Please note that due to client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The post will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.