Duration 3 years
We are currently looking for an OHS Manager for our client in Germany. Start of the project will be in Finland, but the whole project will be moved to Germany. The start would be in the beginning of year 2020 and the estimated project duration is 3 years.
You would be supporting our clients biorefinery new construction project in Central Germany.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Prepare and keep up the project safety documentation
- Communication to all the contractors and other stakeholders in case there are any modifications in safety rules
- Ensuring that all client safety standards and project safety procedures rules are followed and respected
- Arranging safety inductions and keeping up the records of safety inductions and further training records when applicable
- Leading the regular meetings with contractor’s safety coordinators on site
- Preparing the OHS reports to client and follow up the KPI’s
- Regular communication with industrial park concerning project activities especially in areas where they interfere with the industrial park activities
What do we expect from you?
- Relevant education background
- Previous experience of similar tasks
- Experience from large construction projects
- Good communication skills
- Reliable, highly organized and able to operate under pressure
- English skills
- German language skills considered as a benefit
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.