Duration until 31.12.2019
We are currently looking for a Nuclear Testing Manuals Support for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start would beas soon as possible and the estimated project length is until 31.12.2019.
Our client is a multinational company specializing in nuclear power and renewable energy. Work will be situated on Olkiluoto 3 Nuclear Power Plant construction site.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage the results of a Nuclear Testing Manual, validation of the first performance or retest
- Manage the updating of the Nuclear Testing Manual ( TMVS, OP)
- Insure the follow-up of the Nuclear Testing Manual process ( CP) (first validation, first performance)
- Give the explanations regarding the requirement of Nuclear Testing Manual to Commissioning Engineer
What do we expect from you?
- Minimum 10 years' experience in operation in NPP (operator MCR , Shift manager or supervisor , nuclear safety engineer)
- Ability to use the different project database (AIMS , CMS, COEDM3,..)
- Good skills in word and excel
- Experience in managing and summarizing meetings
- Ability to analyze the results of nuclear testing manual
- Knowledge in PWR Nuclear Power Plant
- Experience with nuclear testing manual
- Capacity to analyze nuclear testing manual
- Knowledge in blocking process
- Knowledge in technical specification
- Knowledge in nuclear safety
- Fluent in English
- Ability with French, German or Finnish considered as a benefit
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.