Duration 12 months
We are currently looking for a Nuclear Safety Engineer for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland. The start will be as soon as possible and the estimated duration is 9 months.
Our client is a multinational company specializing in nuclear power and renewable energy. Work will be situated on Olkiluoto 3 Nuclear Power Plant construction site.
Your duties in this position will be:
- Perform regular observations of the plant status regarding nuclear safety. These observation tasks are fully independent
- Perform investigations of events occurring on OL3 and follow the corrective measures implementation
- Prepare and perform trainings towards the personals about the nuclear safety
- Develop communication tools to improve the nuclear safety culture awareness
For this role we are expecting from you:
- Capability to understand complex systems
- Technical knowledge on Systems and Operation
- Technical knowledge in process engineering
- Background on Pressurized Water Reactor (PWR) operation, background on EPR would be appreciated
- Experience in operating plants (not necessarily nuclear)
- Practical experience with nuclear standards and guides and standards (e.g. YVLs, KTAs, ASN …)
- You are well-organized and good attention to detail
- Ability to handle technical work and tools
- Fluent in English
- Finnish and French also strongly desired
By creating your own job seeker profile and applying for this position you are already one step closer to your next professional challenge.
Drug test and concise security clearance will be done for the selected person in order to get the permanent access to OL3 site.
Please note that due to client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.