Duration 9 months
Our mission at Enersense is to help talented professionals to find the best possible jobs and companies. We are proud to be one of the fastest growing companies in Finland specialized in recruitment and resource management. For this position we offer our employees time-being contracts and an opportunity to be a part of a unique international community who is working for a better future.
We are currently looking for a Nuclear Safety Engineer for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland.
Your duties in this position will be:
- Perform regular observations of the plant status regarding nuclear safety. These observation tasks are fully independent
- Perform investigations of events occurring on OL3 and follow the corrective measures implementation
- Prepare and perform trainings towards the personals about the nuclear safety
- Develop communication tools to improve the nuclear safety culture awareness
For this role we are expecting from you:
- Capability to understand complex systems
- Technical knowledge on Systems and Operation
- Technical knowledge in process engineering
- Background on Pressurized Water Reactor (PWR) operation, background on EPR would be appreciated
- Experience in operating plants (not necessarily nuclear)
- Practical experience with nuclear standards and guides and standards (e.g. YVLs, KTAs, ASN …)
- You are well-organized and good attention to detail
- Ability to handle technical work and tools
- Fluent in English
- Finnish and French also strongly desired
By creating your own job seeker profile and applying for this position you are already one step closer to your next professional challenge.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: email@example.com.
Drug test and concise security clearance will be done for the selected person in order to get the permanent access to OL3 site.
Please note that due to client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.