Duration until 31.12.2020
We are currently looking for Site Engineers for our client in Pyhäjoki, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated project duration is until 31.12.2020.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Supporting the site manager and foremen in site management
- Coordinating, planning and follow up of site activities
- Preliminary planning of site implementation and coordination of the implementation of various work phases
- Planning, organizing production between design and construction
- Together with the procurement and work manager, you are responsible for the planning and preparation of the site implementation
- You are responsible for monitoring site schedules
- Production of implementation plan texts in English
- Producing technical documents and texts
- As-built management
What do we expect from you?
- Civil Engineering degree
- Fast learning ability and brisk attitude
- Good communication and interaction skills
- Understanding of technical texts and drawings
- Ability to prepare and produce technical writing and documents
- Good understanding of technical texts and drawings
- English language skills
- Russian language skills considered as a benefit
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.