We are currently looking for a Site Engineer for our client in Pyhäjoki, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Supporting the site manager and foremen in site management
- Coordinating, planning and follow up of site activities
- Preliminary planning of site implementation and coordination of the implementation of various work phases
- Pre Production documents; e.g work execution plans
- Planning, organizing production between design and construction
- Planning, scheduling and reporting (Monitoring progress, 1 week look ahead, 2 weeks look ahead)
- Adjusting schedule if needed
- Together with the procurement and work manager, you are responsible for the planning and preparation of the site implementation
- You are responsible for monitoring site schedules
- Production of implementation plan texts in English
- Producing technical documents and texts
- Procurement related tasks
- Issuing and processing NCR's
- As-built managementation, FCR's
- Engineering degree
- Fast learning ability and brisk attitude
- Good communication and interaction skills
- Good knowledge of MS-Project
- Understanding of technical texts and drawings
- Ability to prepare and produce technical writing and documents
- Good understanding of technical texts and drawings
- English language skills
- Russian and finnish language skills considered as a benefit
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Please note that due to clients urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.