Duration 4 months
We are currently looking for NSSS Commissioning Engineers for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start would be in October 2019 and the estimated duration would be 4 months.
Our client is an multinational company specializing in nuclear power and renewable energy. Work will be situated on Olkiluoto 3 Nuclear Power Plant construction site.
Your tasks will be:
- Management, coordination and follow-up in real time of the commissioning, operation and maintenance activities performed during test phases, in accordance with the established Commissioning Programs and schedules
- Preparation, organization and coordination of implementation of system tests
- Analyses together with the concerned Commissioning Branches and Operation Integrated Organization of trouble shooting activity arising during test phase period for defining actions to be taken
- Redaction and Reviews System Commissioning Programs and Commissioning Instructions issued by NSSS branch
- Issuance of the Commissioning Reports
- Support various project planning and transverse coordination topics, as requested
For this position, you should have the following qualifications:
- Engineering degree required in one of the following disciplines: Nuclear, Mechanical, Process, or Electrical
- Nuclear experience: minimum 5 years PWR (or other NPP) experience is required (New Builds or Installed Base). Experience in PWR operation is a plus. Should be knowledgeable of
- PWR systems, basic nuclear and reactor physics, thermo hydraulics, and PWR chemistry.
- Experience on the turbine island will also be appreciated.
- Experience in Test and Commissioning: participation to testing, commissioning, or recommissioning after major refuelling outages on a nuclear power reactor (PWR appreciated) at an operational position is required.
- Previous experience during cold or hot functional testing on a new build is a plus
- Background process & safety on French plants or EPR is a plus
- Fluent English required
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.