Estimated start date: 31.01.2019
At Enersense, we strive to be the number one matchmaking agency for talented professionals and our client companies to find each other. Being employed by Enersense gives you a time being contract and you will become a part of an international community of employees working for a better future. We are supporting our employees through the whole employment process and helping them in succeeding and developing their career path.
We are currently looking for an NSSS Commissioning Engineer for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland. We are offering challenging work in an international project environment.
Your main tasks will be:
- Management, coordination and follow-up in real time of the commissioning, operation and maintenance
- activities performed during test phases, in accordance with the established Commissioning Programs and schedules
- Preparation, organization and coordination of implementation of systems tests
- Analyses together with the concerned Commissioning Branches and Operation Integrated Organization of
- trouble shooting activity arising during test phase period for defining actions to be taken
- Redaction and Reviews System Commissioning Programs and Commissioning Instructions issued by NSSS branch
- Issuance of the Commissioning Reports
- Support various project planning and transverse coordination topics, as requested
These qualities and skills make you our top applicant:
- Engineering degree in one of the following disciplines: Nuclear, Mechanical, Process or Electrical
- Nuclear experience: minimum 5 years PWR (or other NPP)
- Experience in PWR systems, basic nuclear and reactor physics, thermo hydraulics and PWR Chemistry
- Knowledge of PWR operation is a plus
- Experience on the turbine island will also be appreciated
- Experience in Test and Commissioning: participation to testing, commissioning, or re-commissioning after major refuelling outages on a nuclear power reactor (PWR appreciated) at an operational position is required
- Previous experience during cold or hot functional testing on a new build considered as a benefit
- Knowledge in commissioning and re-commissioning after refuelling outages on a nuclear power reactor
- Experience during cold or hot functional testing is a plus
- Fluent in English
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Drug test and concise security clearance will be done for the selected person in order to get the permanent access to OL3 site.
Please note that due to client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.